- Rose Institute Research Assistant Hannah Oh ’16 Writes Op-Ed for The New York Times
- Fox News’ Melissa Francis featured guest speaker at Lowe & Rose Institutes’ Inland Empire Economic Forecast Conference
- News Release: 2015 Rose Institute Application Now Open!
- Written-In Fiction: The Myth of the Write-In Vote in California and Beyond
- Rose Institute Publishes Alumnus Gavin Landgraf’s Thesis on Pension Reform
“Who Draws the Lines? Will the Supreme Court Strike Down Independent Redistricting Commissions?” with Peter Gentala, counsel to the Arizona House of Representatives, and Mary O’Grady P’15, counsel to the Arizona Independent Redistricting Commission (12:00 p.m. program)
Monday, April 6, Lunch at 11:30 a.m.
Michael Greve, professor of law, George Mason University; adjunct scholar, American Enterprise Institute; author, The Upside-Down Constitution (2012) and co-author, Citizenship in America and Europe: Beyond Nation-State? (2009)
Monday, April 20
Presents balanced and objective information to voters about upcoming California initiatives in short videos.
Provides information on all statewide initiatives adopted by voters in the United States from 1904 through 2013.
This annual survey collects and analyzes data on fees, taxes, costs, and incentives that contribute to the cost of doing business in cities in the western United States.