- Inland Empire Outlook: The Many Lives of March ARB
- Inland Empire Outlook: Ontario Airport Comes Home
- Rose Institute Research Assistant Hannah Oh ’16 Writes Op-Ed for The New York Times
- Fox News’ Melissa Francis featured guest speaker at Lowe & Rose Institutes’ Inland Empire Economic Forecast Conference
- News Release: 2015 Rose Institute Application Now Open!
Taxing California: Mac Taylor was appointed to the position of California legislative analyst in October 2008 where he serves as the nonpartisan fiscal advisor to both houses of the California Legislature and oversees the preparation of annual fiscal and policy analyses of the state’s budget and programs.
Monday, October 26, Lunch at 11:30 a.m.
“Taking Voter Equality Seriously: What Does One Person One Vote Really Mean?” Christopher Skinnell ’99 is an election law attorney at Nielsen Merksamer Parrinello Gross & Leoni. Ken Miller is a member of the Government Department at CMC.
Tuesday, November 17
Presents balanced and objective information to voters about upcoming California initiatives in short videos.
Provides information on all statewide initiatives adopted by voters in the United States from 1904 through 2013.
This annual survey collects and analyzes data on fees, taxes, costs, and incentives that contribute to the cost of doing business in cities in the western United States.