- 2022 Kosmont-Rose Institute Cost of Doing Business Survey released
- Gonzalez ’85, Witt ’00 Step Up as Board Vice Chairs
- Eric Figueroa ’92 Joins Rose Institute Board
- Lisa Pitney ’89 Joins Rose Institute Board
- Sean Elsbernd ’97 Joins Rose Institute Board
Sign Up for our Mailing List
SPRING 2023 SPEAKERS/EVENTS:
Global Policy Inside Out
The Hon. Tino Cuéllar
Monday, February 27, 2023 | 6:45 pm| MMC Athenaeum
Housing Symposium: Aligning State and City Housing Policy
A panel discussion chaired by Governor Gray Davis
Friday, March 24, 2023 | 10:45 AM – 12:00 | MMC Athenaeum
Rose Institute Director Ken Miller
Friday, April 28, 2023 | Noon | MMC Athenaeum
2022 KOSMONT-ROSE INSTITUTE COST OF DOING BUSINESS SURVEY
This Survey ranks the cities from most costly to least using seven variables for 158 cities in the western US.
CMC-ROSE INSTITUTE POLL
- Battleground Pennsylvania: The 2022 Election.
- Red vs. Blue States: Competing Visions for 2022 and 2024.
Q&A: TOP-TWO ELECTION SYSTEM
Answers many questions about what the system does and its effects on California’s politics.
Presents balanced and objective information to voters about upcoming California initiatives in short videos.
MILLER-ROSE INITIATIVE DATABASE
Provides information on all statewide initiatives adopted by voters in the United States from 1904 through 2020.
NEWS & MEDIA