- New Hires for 2021
- CMC-Rose Institute Poll Compares Political Attitudes in CA and NY in Time of Crisis for Governors
- Bessette-Sinclair article in Real Clear Policy on Capital Punishment
- Outstanding Senior Class Recognized at Commencement 2021
- Ronald C. Moe ’59 Collection Donated to the Rose Institute of State and Local Government
Sign Up for our Mailing List
COVID-19: SHOULD SCHOOLS BE OPEN
Vinay Prasad, MD MHP
Thursday, March 18, 2021 | 5 pm | Virtual Ath
THE WEIRDEST ELECTION EVER
Thursday, October 29, 2020 | 5 pm | Virtual Ath
Thursday, September 17, 2020 | 10:00 am | Zoom
– Census Overview and Projections
– CA Redistricting Commission
– CA Voting Rights Act
– Local Redistricting
Presents balanced and objective information to voters about upcoming California initiatives in short videos.
Examines four federalism issues in the 2020 presidential election. Where do the candidates stand?
MILLER-ROSE INITIATIVE DATABASE
Provides information on all statewide initiatives adopted by voters in the United States from 1904 through 2013.