- Southern California Faces Loss of One Congressional District, May narrowly hold on to second
- Melia Wong’19 headed to Oxford on Barry Scholarship
- Director Busch and Rose alum on why LA could lose a congressional seat
- Former Rose alum involved in COVID-19 relief efforts
- Angelo Ancheta
Sign Up for our Mailing List
Proposition 13: Then and Now (CANCELLED)
Wednesday, March 11, 2020 | 11:45 a.m | MMC Athenaeum
2021 Redistricting Conference (POSTPONED)
Chairman, California Citizens Redistricting Commission
Wednesday, April 15, 2020 | 11:45 a.m | MMC Athenaeum (PRIVATE EVENT for Redistricting Conference)
MATTHEW GROSSMANN ’01
Red State Blues: How the Conservative Revolution Stalled in the States
Monday, November 11, 2019 | 6:00 p.m. | Eggert Dining Room, MMC Athenaeum
– Census Overview and Projections
– CA Redistricting Commission
– CA Voting Rights Act
– Local Redistricting
The Miller Initiative Database
Provides information on all statewide initiatives adopted by voters in the United States from 1904 through 2013.
The Kosmont-Rose Institute Cost of Doing Business Survey
This annual survey collects and analyzes data on fees, taxes, costs, and incentives that contribute to the cost of doing business in cities in the western United States.
Presents balanced and objective information to voters about upcoming California initiatives in short videos.