The Rose Institute has more than 25 years of extensive survey experience and has conducted broad surveys examining key issues such as quality of life, public policy, and business development for numerous clients. Our work encompasses all aspects of the survey process, including background research, questionnaire design, sampling design, collection of data, analysis of results, and final conclusions. The Institute has conducted survey research for a variety of clients.
- The Southern California Association of Governments
- The Coachella Valley Annual Survey
- The San Gabriel Valley Economic Partnership
- The Economic Alliance of the San Fernando Valley
- The Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation
- The City of Claremont
- Various state, county, and local government agencies