For four decades, the Rose Institute of State and Local Government provided objective research and analysis to clients who were seeking solid information about issues facing them.
As a research institute at Claremont McKenna College, one of the nation’s top-ranked colleges, the Rose Institute brings to the task a highly-selective group of faculty, students, and outside consultants, and can offer its services at affordable rates.
In keeping with the Rose Institute’s mission to enhance the education of students at CMC, produce high quality research, and promote public understanding on issues of state and local government, politics, and policy, with an emphasis on California, the Rose Institute’s contracted research projects have in recent years included:
- Economic impact analyses for:
- Mt. San Antonio College
- The University of La Verne
- The City of Claremont
- Riverside County (March Air Reserve Base)
- Design and implementation of a ballot management system (City of Glendale)
- Fee study comparing City of Covina’s fees with those of neighboring cities (City of Covina)
- Feasibility Study for Neighborhood Legislature Initiative Campaign
For more information, or to submit a Request for Proposal, contact Marionette Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org (909-607-7572 or 909-621-8159).